[LON-CAPA-users] Title when publishing

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:39:05 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:

> > I basically has to entirely remove the sequence
> > (sub-sequence) containing the problem from the course, and then put it
> > back in.
>
> You can simply rename the resource in your sequence, no need to completely
> delete it and put it back in. The latter is actually really risky.

I'm not sure what you mean here... The situation is that I have a
problem inside a sub-sequence of a sub-sequence of the course
sequence. On the NAV page the problem appears with some dumb name I gave
the problem file, and the rerason for this is that I didn't fill in the
Title meta-data field when I published. Now I want to set the Title
field, and have that name appear on the NAV page... How do I do it? I'm
not sure what you mean by renaming the resource.

Lars.

--
Lars Jensen, TMCC/Vista B200, 7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Internet: <jensen@physics.unr.edu>, http://www.scsr.nevada.edu/~jensen