[LON-CAPA-users] Parm....

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:24:30 -0800

Meant to change the subject...but anyway:

I would also like to know how/if I can quickly import a set of problem (part)
weights and maxtries for a course based on those of a previous course using
the same map.

Or else (how) can I reuse the same course but ensure that any repeating
students get different random seeds than the last time they took it?