[LON-CAPA-users] responseparam handgrade ?

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:00:03 -0500 (EST)

Hi Lars,

> Does anyone have a working example of a  numericalresponse problem with
> the handgrade parameter set? I'd like to know exactly how to code a
> problem for hand grading.

Currently you can set the handgrade option (example below) which will
allow the nice grading features to work but it currently still
provides feedback to student about 'Correct' and 'Incorrect'

Filed as bug #1002

Example that (kinda) works:
<problem>
<startouttext />Enter a number<endouttext />
<numericalresponse answer="anynumber" id="11">
    <responseparam name="handgrade" type="string"
                   description="Hand Graded Response" default="yes" />
    <textline />
</numericalresponse>
</problem>

--