[LON-CAPA-users] Forcing integer answer

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:44:25 -0800

Hi Lars,
               For those particular numbers you could set the sig figs to
three.
<responseparam description="Significant Figures" type="int_range,0-16"
default="3,3" name="sig" />

Of course if they then entered 153.6 they would just get the message "Please
adjust significant figures" and would not be discounted a try.
Probably not quite what you want.

Ray