[LON-CAPA-users] latex or xhtml in problems?

Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:51:36 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ray,Lars,

> >  * Is there any documentaion on the <tex> and <web> tags anywhere? I
> >    didn't even know about them.
>  Hmmm...yes they do not appear in homework5.html.  I've known about
> them for a long time and started to use them a lot this fall when I
> HAD to have printing working on my problems sets.  I am assuming
> they will continue to be supported until absolutely no longer
> needed.  I find I need them now.

Sorry about that. They are supported and will continue to be
supported.

I'll get them into homework5.html soon.

> >  * Also, what is the difference between the <m> and the <tex> tag?
>
> As I "understand" it:
> things inside <tex></tex> ONLY get sent to LaTeX for printing.
> whereas <m></m> invokes tth
> things inside <web></web> will ONLY appear on the browser output

Yep.

> >  * Have you got the Printout button to work? (The one in Construction
> >    space.) I can't get to work at all. I can only print with PRT from
> >    the remote control.
> >

> Yes, it works in CSTR, but ONLY if you have selected your AUTHOR role.

Er, sorry about that, can someone make that a bug report.

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-7-  O-