[LON-CAPA-users] latex or xhtml in problems?

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:02:33 -0800

Hi Lars,
             If having the printout out work is importantant to you, then I
would suggest putting the tex inside <tex></tex> tags and the html inside
<web></web> tags.   I have found, for simple things, using only xhtml  is OK,
but I run into problems when hoping to rely on that alone to produce
something that works and looks reasonable in the printout.
I'm going a little "cool" on the <m> tag.
No doubt, someone will tell me that that is because I don't understand it.

:)

Cheers,
Ray