[LON-CAPA-users] no feedback mode?

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:29:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi Lars,

> I want the instructor to do the grading. Basically I'm thinking about a
> situation where a student needs to submit an essay, but also have to
> submit a few other pieces of (numerical) information/response. I'd like to be
> able to use loncapa as a "form" where the student submits the essay, and
> the extra pieces of numerical response in author-defined slots/windows.
> This way the student answers could be presented to the instructor in an
> orderly fashion.

SHould work now, you need to set the parameter 'handgrade' to yes for
 all responses that you want to have this.

Mostlikely you will need to inster a <responseparam> with
 name="handgrade" and default="yes" for each numericalresponse you
 want to be handgraded.

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-7-  O-