[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA changing numbers?

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:31:35 -0700

I have just noticed something that might be related to this.
A user who is presently at msu, but currently has a student role in my
course in the domain sfu (boegel1@sfu), appears to be observing
different permutations of problems than I observe for him here at sfu.

Is this, perhaps, because he has a parallel username in the domain msu
which permits him somewhow to access his role in the domain sfu but
with a different seed?

Very strange.

Cheers,
Ray