[LON-CAPA-users] Reset problem status

Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:04:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Lars,

> How do I reset the status of a problem for a student? The student has
> either exhausted the tries, and need the answer box back,

In this case you can give the student a greater number of tries on
 this problem in the parmset screen.

(Next version will allow you to modify the number of attempts the
 system records the student has made.)

> or the student
> has it correct, and I want the answer box back. How do I do this?

Assign the student a score of zero for that part in the PGRD screens.

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-9-  O-