[LON-CAPA-users] 2003 LON-CAPA Conference Invitation

Helen Keefe lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:27:59 -0400

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your interest!

At this time, we have not decided on how much travel support we will be
able to offer.  We are in the process of looking at budgets and
anticipated attendance.  As soon as I have the information available, I
will let you know.

Helen