[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA problems and suggestions

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:47:10 -0400

Hi,

Just a brief reminder that if you have bug reports or improvement
suggestions regarding LON-CAPA, please do not direct those at Felicia.
Felicia is running the courses at MSU, and does general user support,
which at our current large user volume is already plenty enough work -
we get more courses and users every semester.

The best way to deal with bugs and improvement/enhancement suggestions
is to put them into

 http://bugs.lon-capa.org/

- you only have to sign up once. At that site you can see existing and
known issues, comment on previous suggestions, and file new suggestions.
You will be automatically kept in the loop as your issue is being dealt
with by the developers.

If you are unable to use the above site, or would not like to discuss
issues in this public forum, please contact me by email at
korte@lite.msu.edu.

Thanks!

- Gerd.