[LON-CAPA-users] Chart (CHRT) non functional after upgrade

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:57:17 -0400

Hi,

If you just started a new course, and nobody has done any homework yet, CHRT does
come up blank, because there is no assessment data. Is that what could have
happened here?

On another note, for parameters like deadlines, there can be an up to 10 minutes
delay until they are active on all machines, due to caching. CHRT results are
also cached - use the "Refresh" ("Recalc"?) button to get up-to-the-second data.

- Gerd.