[LON-CAPA-users] Images in Printing

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:38:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi-

	I want to be able to print a homework problem with an image.

	I remember that the printing needs the image included in a certain
manner. (Was there some mention of a few extra arguments to img?)

	Can someone provide a quick overview regarding inclusion of
printable images in problems and other materials?

	(I have a whole mess of libraries with creative ways to print the
figures, and I'm going to need to start modifying these soon if printing
is to behave for me.)

					Thanks!
					    Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701