[LON-CAPA-users] relative addressing possible?

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

Is doesn't seem possible to use relative addressing and exact addressing
of web pages and get the same result when creating class maps and web pages.
Is it correct that one must use the full address when creating course
maps?

If this is so, it is a pain. I'd like to create my whole class on the
development server, and then move it to the production server without
having to do major editing. This would presumably require that relative
addressing work???

Lars.

--
Lars Jensen, TMCC/Vista B200, 7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Internet: <jensen@physics.unr.edu>, http://www.scsr.nevada.edu/~jensen