[LON-CAPA-users] giancoli proiblems?

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

Gerd,

I understand the presence of the copyright issue when dealing with
private publishers. As it happens, though, we use Giancoli both for the
algebra based and the calculus based physics courses at TMCC. Please let
me know what we need to do to gain access to the problems.

While we're discussing the copyright issue, it is my opinion that
educational institutions that chooses to use LON-capa to deliver their
courses ought to be required to make their resources they produce for
lon-capa freely available as a condition for using LON-capa.

Lars.