[LON-CAPA-users] giancoli proiblems?

H. K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:57:38 -0400

Giancoli problems are published within FSU domain due to copyright issue. I
have translated all the giancoli problems but I am not sure how they should
be distributed.

I have recently added two new production servers

pollux.physics.fsu.edu  as library server fsul1
castor.physics.fsu.edy  as access server fsua1

So far, the servers have not been able to connect to any other servers
outside the FSU domain.

Hon-Kie