[LON-CAPA-users] Files needed for gnuplot problems

H. K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 17:28:47 -0400

Hi Guy,

> > What (system) files do I needed to use gnuplot problems?
>
>It is suggested to have gnuplot-3.7.1-5 and libgd-1.3-4

I have gnuplot 3.7 patch level 1 and libgd-1.3-4.src.rpm but I still do not
see any picture for gnuplot problem. This is on pollux. However, on tycho I
do see the picture. I should say that even after I installed libgd, I could
not locate libgd.so.1.3.4 in /usr/lib/. I think I have missed something.

>(gd-* can coexist with libgd-1.3)

Is gd-* something else that I need to install?

Thanks,
Hon-Kie