[LON-CAPA-users] How to UPDATE ???

Scott Harrison lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:53:00 -0400

Dear Dr. Jensen:

It does not matter whether PerlSetVar's are in access.conf.
LON-CAPA only looks at loncapa.conf and loncapa_apache.conf.

You should be able to delete access.conf from your system
and still have everything work okay.

The generic configuration of Apache no longer has access.conf
or srm.conf, but is only based on one file, httpd.conf.

Regards,
Scott