[LON-CAPA-users] Resetting opendate and duedate

Itay itayf at nospammail.net
Wed Jan 11 15:55:38 EST 2023

Hi

In one of my courses I would like to re-open a few problems that were open in the past so that the students could go back to work from the same state as it was when the problem was closed (thus keeping the problem's parameters, the records of previous attempts, scores, number of tries, etc.).

Could you please confirm that if I only reset opendate and duedate I will not break the other stuff mentioned above?

Thanks
Itay