[LON-CAPA-users] Unexpected behavior of an optionresponse problem

Itay itayf at nospammail.net
Sun Nov 21 14:27:32 EST 2021

Hello Lon-Capa community

I encountered an optionresponse problem in which lon-capa rejects its own answers...  :-(

I copied the source code of the following problem to my author space:
   /res <https://loncapa.jce.ac.il/res/>/ohiou <https://loncapa.jce.ac.il/res/ohiou/>/physicslib <https://loncapa.jce.ac.il/res/ohiou/physicslib/>/exam <https://loncapa.jce.ac.il/res/ohiou/physicslib/exam/>/05_1D_Motion <https://loncapa.jce.ac.il/res/ohiou/physicslib/exam/05_1D_Motion/>/chipmunk_velocity.problem

Then, still in author space, I tested several randomizations, with the same outcome each time: lon-capa has rejected my submission although it fully agreed with the answers provided by lon-capa (at the bottom of the problem's screen).  Note, that these answers agreed with my independent conclusions as well.

It is probably something silly that I have missed... but what it is I cannot tell.
Or is it a bug?

Thanks,
Itay