[LON-CAPA-users] How to control the language of a public-domain Lon-Capa problem

Itay itayf at nospammail.net
Thu Feb 18 09:57:07 EST 2021

Hi

For my presentation next week I put in the public domain the following  problem:
https://loncapa.jce.ac.il/res/jce/itayf/pub/mech/10-kinematics/plot-inference-01.problem

The text has both English and Hebrew versions.  Currently the English version is displayed.
For the purpose of the conference I would like to be able to display publicly the Hebrew version.
What should I do for that purpose?

Note : when I published the problem I opted for Hebrew language:
      Language = 'עברית  - UTF (interface available)'

Thanks in advance!
Itay