[LON-CAPA-users] Hiding Submit Answer Button

Herrick, Robert J rherrick at purdue.edu
Sun Oct 25 14:10:48 EDT 2020

Hi

Can you do an MS TEAMS session.

Prof Herrick

-----Original Message-----
From: LON-CAPA-users <lon-capa-users-bounces at mail.lon-capa.org> On Behalf Of Lucas, Mark
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 1:14 PM
To: Discussion list for LON-CAPA users <lon-capa-users at mail.lon-capa.org>
Subject: [LON-CAPA-users] Hiding Submit Answer Button

Can someone remind me if there is a trick for hiding thesubmit answer and feedback information?

I have a “problem” which really is just used to create and display randomized data for a lab. I can hide the submission field by placing a conditional block around the reponse tag, but it still displays the Submit Answer button.

Is there any way to hide that?

Mark
Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohio.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy			fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701