[LON-CAPA-users] How to reset a password for internally-authenticated user

Raeburn, Stuart raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Oct 21 10:24:33 EDT 2020

With your Domain Coordinator role active use:
Main Menu > Set domain configuration > Display ("User creation" checked).

and then ensure that in the "Creating users when a Domain Coordinator" row checkboxes are checked for *all* authentication types you wish to support for users in your domain, and then push "Save" (see attached).

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium