[LON-CAPA-users] Conditional Blocks

Harding, Gene L glhardin at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 17 10:39:59 EDT 2020

Thanks Doug! The syntax you sent, combined with code I wrote for a different problem, allowed me to get something workable, although I still have two issues to sort out:

1.       How do I get the score for a problem part? I assume it’s &stored_data(“partscore”,”partid”); where partscore is the name of a variable holding the score for partid, but I do not know the variable name.

2.       When I turn on lenient grading, it does not allow multiple attempts, even if tries < maxtries. Is that normal?

By the way, is there documentation somewhere with a list of parameters, like maxtries, and data variables, like tries? I think I could figure my way through this without bugging the listserv if I had such a document…

Best regards,

Gene L. Harding, PE
Associate Professor of ECET
Purdue University