[LON-CAPA-users] How to mark certain responses to behand-graded? (SOLVED)

Itay itayf at nospammail.net
Sat Dec 12 17:18:11 EST 2020

Hi Stuart,

This is exactly what I was looking for.  Great!

I just realized that I had to turn the page in the manual to see this type of return code and all the others (page 49). My bad.

However, without Stuart's comments I would've probably missed the utility of the SUBMITTED return code because the guide does not expand on LC reactions to the various return codes.
So for future reference : is there another place in which the reactions are described in a comprehensive way?

Stuart and Gene : thank you for your comments.
Itay