[LON-CAPA-users] Tango Icons

Raeburn, Stuart raeburn at msu.edu
Thu Oct 10 10:21:35 EDT 2019

Rex,

> Is there a way to see what icons are available in LC?

Either

(a) Use the web interface to the LON-CAPA code repository available at: source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi to display a listing of available files.

Image files accessed in /res/adm/pages/ on a LON-CAPA server can be found in:
source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/loncom/html/res/adm/pages/

Other icons used in LON-CAPA can be found in:
source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/loncom/html/adm/lonIcons/

and image files used on the help pages can be found in:
source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/loncom/html/adm/help/png/

Note: The mapping from a source directory in CVS ("sourcedir") to the corresponding directory on a LON-CAPA server ("targetdir") is described in the LPML file:
source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/doc/loncapafiles/loncapafiles.lpml

or

(b) Browse directories of icons used in LON-CAPA, by downloading the current production release from: install.lon-capa.org/versions/loncapa-current.tar.gz

then extracting the compressed tar file with the command: tar zxf loncapa-current.tar.gz

and browsing the sub-directories: loncom/html/res/adm/pages/, loncom/html/adm/lonIcons/, and loncom/html/adm/help/png/.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium