[LON-CAPA-users] dataresponse

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 15 17:38:25 EST 2019

I should have added that the response for the part continues to be "some items were not submitted."  I'm sure I'm doing something dumb -- missing something somewhere. Thanks!

Doug

DOUGLAS G MILLS
Director of Instructional Technology

Department of Chemistry

Chemistry Annex Box A2
601 S. Mathews | M/C 712
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.5739 | fax: 217.244.8029 | dmills at illinois.edu<mailto:dmills at illinois.edu>
chemistry.illinois.edu<http://chemistry.illinois.edu>

[/var/folders/kv/f3wpy1cs51521x5grm_qx4tw0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/P698ojxP4tc7j8gMqgPv+E4KQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.