[LON-CAPA-users] assigned_score and unexpected results

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 20 11:50:15 EDT 2019

I've just tried changing the assigned score values from fractions to decimals and this gives the same results.

As another data point, a score of 12/15 in the puzzle with an assigned_score of .8000 comes out as 4.85714285714285 points out of 5 in the course. I am expecting that to be 4 out of 5.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology
Department of Chemistry