[LON-CAPA-users] functionplotresponse problems

Harding, Gene L glhardin at purdue.edu
Mon Jun 3 12:04:27 EDT 2019

Hi HK,

I gave up on using the standard functionplotresponse for what I was doing. The attached code works with Geogebra and gnuplot, and uses custom response to evaluate the submissions. The application is a mixer in a superheterodyne receiver. It’s pretty complex, about 700 lines counting comments, but a good bit of that complexity is the computation of values for the harmonics and cross products, then ordering them correctly in their respective arrays.

This may be more than what you want to dig into, but thought I would share it just in case.

Best regards,

Gene L. Harding, PE
Associate Professor of ECET
Purdue University