[LON-CAPA-users] Social Science problem archives

Moore, Nathan T nmoore at winona.edu
Mon Jan 21 14:32:24 EST 2019

I've recently set up a library server at my institution and would like to make the resource available to my peers in liberal arts.  When compared to D2L (our institutional CMS), the really cool part about LonCapa is the ability to lend and borrow problems via the shared problem library.

So, do any of you share problems with a liberal arts (or science and social policy) focus?  I'd love to point my colleagues to these resources (and this community within LonCapa) if it already exists.

Regards,

Nathan

Nathan Moore, PhD
Physics, Winona State University