[LON-CAPA-users] IP address of student submission

SIMIN, GRIGORY SIMIN at engr.sc.edu
Mon Aug 19 17:45:49 EDT 2019

Doug,
I am not sure I am looking at the right place here. When I display a list of users and make click able link to open recent student activity,

Here is what I see for myself (logged on as a student and then switched the role to coordinator).

It is a really long list with a bunch of data but there is no IP in it.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D556B5.F5AAD2E0]

The only IP I’ve found is in the manual grading details but this is not the ID of the machine from where the answer was submitted; I believe this is the server IP

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D556B5.F5AAD2E0]