[LON-CAPA-users] Odd issue: Answers available for every open problem in course for Students, but not Course Coordinator

Raeburn, Stuart raeburn at msu.edu
Fri Apr 5 06:18:37 EDT 2019

Sally,

One explanation for what you describe would be if a due date and an answer date were both set to a date at the start of this week for specific sections, at course level, i.e., in Content Settings, in table mode, with
a section selected in the Additional Display Specification box, there would be dates set in the In course (general)  table cells for that section (at the right side of the table).

Settings > Content Settings > "Modify Resource Parameters - Overview Mode" will show all parameters set in a course (including any inherited from a cloned course, if the course had been created by cloning an existing one).

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium