[LON-CAPA-users] LaTex equations display in grading

Raeburn, Stuart raeburn at msu.edu
Tue Oct 9 11:48:42 EDT 2018

Sally,

If you would like LaTeX enclosed within <m></m> tags within a student submission to an essayresponse item to be rendered (for the web) in your grading screen you will need to ask a system administrator in the vcu domain to replace the version of grades.pm included with LON-CAPA 2.11.2 (rev. 1.596.2.12.2.40), and currently installed on your servers, with an updated version which includes a one line change (rev. 1.596.2.12.2.40.2.1).  With that change the renderer used will be MathJax, mimetex, or tth depending on the math display preferences which apply to you, in the current course context.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium