[LON-CAPA-users] Function Plot Response problem - does not work after importing into the course

SIMIN, GRIGORY SIMIN at engr.sc.edu
Wed Nov 21 16:55:34 EST 2018

Gerd,
Thanks for responding!
I always kept the problem status and problem type blank whenever I tested problems in the authoring space.
Should I try changing the problem type or status?
As I said, in the authoring space everything looks fine.
If I change, say, problem type or status, can it change the way the problem is imported into course page?
Thanks,
Grigory