[LON-CAPA-users] XML parameter controlling feedback options?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 1 16:06:20 EDT 2018

HI All,

I know that the general authoring preference is to leave things as generic as possible to let instructors set things at the course level, but we have some content used in very specific contexts and not really generalizable beyond those contexts. To facilitate uniform usage there it would be convenient to code a default behavior into the multiple choice questions of not providing feedback until the answers date is reached. I'm guessing this is possible but can anyone confirm and provide the necessary code, similar I'm assuming to the code below for hard-coding the time limits?

Thanks as always,

Doug

Douglas Mills

Director of Instructional Technology