[LON-CAPA-users] How to automatically display solution for a problem?

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 5 16:06:10 EST 2018

Itay,

If you are coding these problems new or have control over the code,
the following might work:

Publish the pdf file solutions as resources.

Within the problem you can place a postanswerdate block with a relative
link to the pdf file.

I have a really simple example at:
/res/ohiou/physicslib/ZZZ_testing ground/lucas/examples/PDFSolutions/Sample1.problem

<numericalresponse answer="$c" id="11">
    <responseparam name="tol" type="tolerance" default="5%" description="Numerical Tolerance" />
    <textline />
</numericalresponse>

<postanswerdate>
</postanswerdate>
<allow src="/res/ohiou/physicslib/ZZZ_testing ground/lucas/examples/PDFSolutions/Sample1.pdf" />

Mark

PS - I just saw that Doug posted something as well.