[LON-CAPA-users] Order of Contents Different Between Course Coordinator/Students

Justin Gray jgray at math.sfu.ca
Wed Jan 31 12:53:59 EST 2018

LON-CAPA gives students a few options for sorting their contents:

   - Title
   - Due Date
   - Has New Discussion

Have you verified that the affected students have used the default sorting?

Regards,
Justin

Justin Gray | Senior Lecturer
Department of Mathematics | Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby | V5A 1S6 | Canada
Tel: +1 778.782.4237