[LON-CAPA-users] {Disarmed} Re: [Elt-dev] Order of Contents Different Between Course Coordinator/Students

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 2 11:12:20 EST 2018

Are you looking at things like which web browsers this is occurring in?  I think it's a long shot but may be worth taking note of at least. We have seen unique display issues from time to time in specific situations with specific versions of specific browsers....  NOT at the folder level but inside a multipart problem and some years ago now.

We have also seen from time to time one of our access nodes behave differently than the others -- usually for a brief period of time,  but one semester we had one course where one of our access nodes refused to show any of the content as available. For the whole semester. The students in that course learned that if they hit access4 they would manually enter another access node URL in order to access content in that one course.  If you have multiple nodes you might also pay attention to whether or not this seems to happen on one particular node.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology
Department of Chemistry