[LON-CAPA-users] Function Plot Response errors

SIMIN, GRIGORY SIMIN at engr.sc.edu
Tue Dec 11 12:00:12 EST 2018

Hello LON-CAPA users,
I generated few problems using Function Plot Response (Bode plots in Electric Circuits).
I am having two issues that I am not able to resolve.

1) One student (out of around 50!) cannot submit the curve:
The student is getting a message “Not a Function”, after hitting the submit button no matter how the curve to be submitted looks.
The issue does not depend on the browser used, nor on particular PC. We ‘ve tried this from another PC.
The problems given to all students are mainly identical. Randomization does not involve anything related to the function plot.
However just one out 50 is having this issue.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

2) Whenever I try to manually grade or view submissions for the Function Plot problems, very often while opening the student problem page,
an error message pops-up :”GeoGebra Error. Redefinition Failed”. The only option is to hit OK.
After that I can still see the submitted curve and computer graded results.
But what  triggers this message and can this error possibly lead to some errors in computer-graded Function Plot Response problems?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Grigory