[LON-CAPA-users] online proctoring services

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 1 09:50:31 EDT 2018

Thank you Stuart!

Doug

Douglas Mills

Director of Instructional Technology

Department of Chemistry

University of Illinois

On 7/31/18, 5:17 PM, "LON-CAPA-users on behalf of Raeburn, Stuart" <lon-capa-users-bounces at mail.lon-capa.org on behalf of raeburn at msu.edu> wrote:

    Doug,

    Four summer online courses in physics at MSU, which use LON-CAPA to deliver their online exams to a few hundred students off-campus each summer, have used proctoring services from Examity successfully for the past five years.

    Examity can operate as an LTI Provider, and the forthcoming LON-CAPA 2.12 (as LTI Consumer LMS) can leverage that functionality to allow students and instructors to access Examity from a LON-CAPA session without the need for authentication, or for instructors to send a course roster to Examity.

    Stuart Raeburn
    LON-CAPA Academic Consortium