[LON-CAPA-users] giving TAs view of hints, answers

Carl Lira lira at egr.msu.edu
Sun Mar 12 21:57:25 EDT 2017

What worked fine is to just create a separate group within the course for the users who need early access. I put those people and myself in that group. Then, I just set the due date and the answer date the same as opening date for that group. Worked great without creating another section. We can all see the answers as soon as the problem opens. All dates could be pushed if if desired.

Carl Lira