[LON-CAPA-users] Unordered Response Question Error

Harding, Gene L glhardin at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 24 08:22:58 EST 2017

Hi Carl,

The ! was commenting out the parameter, something I tried among several permutations of syntax hoping to get something to work. The error message is the same whether it is there or commented out. I originally also had a sig figs param in it, but deleted it. I think that eliminated one error.

I have tried putting the unit= and format= in the answer and value fields, but no luck there, either.

Gene L. Harding, PE
Associate Professor of ECET
574-520-4190
Purdue University-South Bend