[LON-CAPA-users] /res/fsu

Lars ljensen at tmcc.edu
Mon Feb 20 18:31:19 EST 2017

Hi James,

Thanks for the notice. We can't browse res/fsu either. Will this be
fixed soon. This means that students won't be able to access their
problems.

Lars.

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 2:27 PM, Mueller, James A. <mueller at pitt.edu> wrote:
> I can’t browse to any resources under /res/fsu.  H.K says their servers are up, but I can’t get there.  Some of my students are also complaining that they can’t access a couple of problems (due Wednesday).  Any ideas?
>
> -Jim

*Public Records Notice:* In accordance with Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS)
Chapter 239, this email and responses, unless otherwise made confidential
by law, may be subject to the Nevada Public Records laws and may be
disclosed to the public upon request.