[LON-CAPA-users] Testing a Sequence

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 17 23:20:54 EST 2017

Hi Daniel,

Yes, as far as I know sequences can be tested only in courses.

Doug

-sent from mobile-

On Feb 17, 2017, at 5:22 PM, Daniel Loranz <dloranz at tmcc.edu<mailto:dloranz at tmcc.edu>> wrote:

How do I test a sequence (including conditionals) as a student would see it?  I do not see how to do so in my Author space.  Do I need to import the sequence into a course?

Thanks.

--

Public Records Notice: In accordance with Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) Chapter 239, this email and responses, unless otherwise made confidential by law, may be subject to the Nevada Public Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.