[LON-CAPA-users] sequence conditionals

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 14 11:13:39 EST 2017

HI Daniel --- did you get some help with this? I can send you some examples if you'd like.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology
Department of Chemistry
University of Illinois

From: <lon-capa-users-bounces at mail.lon-capa.org> on behalf of Daniel Loranz <dloranz at tmcc.edu>
Date: Friday, February 10, 2017 at 6:41 PM
To: "lon-capa-users at mail.lon-capa.org" <lon-capa-users at mail.lon-capa.org>
Subject: [LON-CAPA-users] sequence conditionals

Where do I read how to create conditionals in a .sequence resource?  I'm not finding this in author manual.

Thanks.

--

Public Records Notice: In accordance with Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) Chapter 239, this email and responses, unless otherwise made confidential by law, may be subject to the Nevada Public Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.