[LON-CAPA-users] Easiest way to characterize a problem set in a course

Itay itayf at nospammail.net
Mon Aug 28 08:27:44 EDT 2017

Hi

For each course that uses lon-capa in our college, we would like to know
how many problems are numerical, multiple choice, etc. What would be the
best way to collect the information?
At present the only method I can think of is to analyze the 'Award
details' column in the grand table that stores the students responses.
If this is the only way: I would appreciate a pointer to the list of all
possible system responses such as 'APPROX_ANS' and friends.If there is a better way: please show me the way.

Thanks,
Itay