[LON-CAPA-users] ordinals in exam printout...

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Sat Apr 8 13:10:27 EDT 2017

Ray,

> For written-answered questions I need to include the question
> ordinal while yet suppressing the response block.

There is no parameter for this, per se.

If questiontype is set to exam, and you are generating a printout in
LON-CAPA, the ordinal for the exam question will be shown to the left
of the text "Leave blank on scoring form" if the response type is one
of:

(a) formularesponse
(b) stringresponse
(c) reactionresponse
(d) organicresponse
(e) imageresponse
(f) essayresponse

In the case of (a) through (d) LON-CAPA will also automatically
include a box for any textline, hiddenline or hiddensubmission tags
within the response item. For the two remaining response types there
will not be a box unless a textfield tag is included within the
response item.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium