[LON-CAPA-users] Reduced Points for multiple attempts

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 20 10:35:17 EDT 2016

I have experimented with using a variable for the weight in the authored problem and then of course adjust that weight with each attempt. However, what I found was that the variable was not interpreted outside of the problem environment itself, so that looking at the student's results in the Assessment Chart, for example, did not reflect the changes to the weight variable within the problem.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology
Department of Chemistry