[LON-CAPA-users] users's role?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Thu May 19 12:41:14 EDT 2016

Thanks Stuart. I was thinking there was something like that but not
finding it. I'll go with this since it's built in, but it was also working
using

$role=substr &EXT('request.role'),0,2;

in the header and checking for $role eq 'cc' etc. in a conditional block.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technology
Department of Chemistry