[LON-CAPA-users] Having javascript variables persist through submission

Jacob Bond bond13 at purdue.edu
Sun Mar 6 13:13:17 EST 2016

I am working on using GeoGebra for having students do graphing (for example using this app:

<http://ggbtu.be/m2820289>http://ggbtu.be/m2781237
)

I would like to have the graph persist after submission as in the tutorial videos (

http://www.lon-capa.org/geogebraTutorial.html

<http://www.lon-capa.org/geogebraTutorial.html>see especially video 3B)

However, I am checking the slope and x-intercept and so I don't have a submission box to store the coordinates of the points when the graph is submitted.  Is there another way to keep the values, like setting them as a variable for Perl or something?

Thank you,

Jacob